DTRON2 & DTRON3
- 7″ Electronic Multi Stage Pump
- The Com Box allows you to change the pump’s pressure settings and view alarms. No direct connections with the pump PLC (Power Line Communication) are required.
- The Optional External Float detects the level of water in a tank , preventing emptying of the tank and avoiding dry running due to low water level
- The Bleed Valve allows immediate priming upon initial installation
- The modular components of the pump make it easier to perform maintenance
- The integrated expansion vessel prevents it from restarting unnecessarily, provides protection against hammering effects and extends the life of the pump
- The DOC68 accessory and IP68 certification, allows the DTRON Pumps to be installed even out of water and used like real traditional booster pumps
- Large range to suit most applications
- Ergonomic Carry Handle for easy transportation and installation
- Resistance to high and low temperatures
- Certified for Drinking Water
2 Year Pump Parts and Labour Warranty
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.