The SHURflo 9300 series pump offers a solution to remote water needs. It’s rugged, durable and built to last. This pump delivers up to 443 LPH and up to 100psi, great for applications in livestock watering, irrigation, remote islands and homes.
The 902 LCB Controllers boosts the 9300 Submersible pumps performance by up to 30%. The controller optimizes the solar water pumping system by translating the current and voltage from the photovoltaic panels into a combination that is better matched to that needed by the pump. With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop the pumping when the reservoir is full. The 902-200 controller has additional features which include a switch selector for 12V operation, a manual on/off switch for easy pump maintenance, high/low water level sensors so the pump will not run when the well water is too low and a waterproof enclosure.
- Fits wells 4”/102mm diameter.
- Unique water blocked cable connector.
- Accepts a variety of jacketed cables from a power source.
- Runs dry without damage.
- Corrosion proof housing with stainless steel fasteners.
- Long life, 24Volt DC operation, (12VDC operation is approx. 50% less flow than 24VDC).
- Proportioning pump.
- Operates on 24VDC.
- Increases daily water output by up to 30%.
- The system starts pumping earlier in the morning and stops pumping later in the evening.
- Protects pump from low or high volume conditions.
- Terminals for float switch.0
- Includes water level monitor mode with probes and cable. (902-200 version).
- One Year Warranty