The Puretec WU-UV Series systems are filtration and ultraviolet all-in-one unit with a reversible mounting frame. These economical systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supplies and effectively eliminate 99.9% of bacteria in your water, including E. coli. They can be installed from left to right or right to left depending on the water supplies point of entry. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you have safe, purified water at every outlet in the house.
- 10” x 4.5" Micron Filter Cartridge
- 1” BSP connection
- Filtration & UV with Reversible Mounting Frame
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Reversible mounting frame for easy installation.
- It kills 99.9% of E.coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts utilising Puretec’s ultraviolet technology, a natural process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Filtration and ultraviolet all-in-one unit.
- Turns your tank and/or mains water into pure, safe, delicious drinking water.
- Made from lightweight, durable materials.
- Equipped with a lamp count-down timer and failure alarm (audible & visible).
- WU-UV100: 10" Filter
- WU-UV200: 20" Filter
- UV Lamp: RL6
- Quartz Sleeve: RQS6
- Power Supply: 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz
- Min/Max Temperature: 0-52°C (protect from freezing)
- Min/Max Pressure: 300 - 520 kPa*
- Flow Rate:
- 60 Lpm: 10" Filter
- 110 Lpm: 20" Filter
- Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
- Warranty: 1 year^
- Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. Flow rate @30mJ/cm2 is the industry standard for drinking water. ^Warranties in this document cover parts for 1 year and include cover for parts and labour where applicable, subject to approval. *Install Pressure Limiting Valve if pressure exceeds 520 kPa.