The Puretec PL Series sediment cartridges are manufactured from a durable non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable
for a wide range of filtration uses.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unitized end cap and
gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency.
The media is pleated to maximize dirt holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning.
The Puretec PL Series sediment cartridges are resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety of
residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The standard 9¾ length cartridge has more than 4 square feet of polyester fabric, while the larger MP Series has more than 16
Features & Benefits
- 5 length options - 5”, 10”, 20”, 30” and 40”
- Available in 1, 5, 20, 30, 50 and 100 microns
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Ideal for pre-filtration in high sediment applications
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
Materials Of Construction
- Filter Media: Non Woven Polyester Fabric
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4°C to 51.7°C)