The Puretec DP Series Dual-Purpose Long-Life cartridges are constructed from a carbon-impregnated non-cellulose media. They offer sediment filtration, as well as taste, odour and chlorine taste, and odour reduction in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, DP Series cartridges are
resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for non-chlorinated water applications.
Puretec DP Series cartridges are ideal for rainwater tanks, bores, whole house, polishing filters on reverse osmosis machine, drinking water and
many other applications where sediment down to 10 microns, rust, taste, odour and slight colour removal is required.
Pleats provide an additional surface area for high dirt-loading capacity, while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This combination of pleated
polyester media and carbon filtration produces an outstanding filter cartridge with extended service life.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Non-cellulose media resists bacterial attack
- Suitable for rainwater
- Pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity
Materials & Construction
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F
(4.4°C to 51.7°C)