This filter is Priced Per Application. Due to water testing required before the specification of the filter.
The Puretec SOL softens water by removing hardness ions, calcium and magnesium.
Hard water is water that contains dissolved minerals such as limestone, lead, iron, sulphur, calcium and magnesium. If these minerals are not removed from your water, they will cause scaling, eventually blocking plumbing and shortening the life of appliances. These elements are not always easily detected, but numerous negative effects can be unpleasant and costly.
The Puretec SOL Series achieves long life of the filter bed through regeneration using brine solution which can be operated through a manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic clock.
- Large capacity separate resin and brine tank.
- Fully automatic operation. Just add salt.
- Weather-resistant cover for the controller.
- Weatherproof transformer.
- Optional bypass valve available (WTV5000).
- 1” connections mean minimum pressure loss.
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory.
- Can also remove traces of metals such as copper, lead and manganese.