The PureMix X7 system is designed specifically for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater. With 4 levels of filtration, the PureMix X7 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron*. Bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals leaving healthy, great-tasting, clean, safe and pure water.
- Filters down to 1 micron*.
- Ionic silver-based antimicrobial carbon filtration media.
- New faster flowing system.
- Great tasting, healthy water on tap.
- Filters all the cold water for your water tap.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick-twist hygienic cartridge changes DIY.
- Reduces streaking on glassware.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone benchtops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
- Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are absorbed by the granular activated carbon technology.
- Scale and lime deposits are inhibited reducing build-up in appliances. Lead reduction - a harmful heavy metal.
- Ordering Code: PUREMIX-X7
- Replacement Cartridge(s): X7-R
- Flow Rate: 9.5 Lpm at 420 kPa
- Min/Max Temperature: 0° - 38°C
- Min/Max Pressure: 200 - 689 kPa
- Micron Rating: 1 micron*
- Capacity: 37,500 Litres
- Connection: ½” BSP [15 mm]
- Warranty: 10 years^