The Davies Pumps KA series with open impellers are for those applications where a small number of foreign objects are present in the liquid that would normally clog a closed impeller. They have 1 1/2″ ports and are ideal for water transfer and circulation. Compact close-coupled motor pump with cast iron housing and technopolymer (80/100) or cast iron (150/200) impellers for long service life.
- Good for high flow low head applications.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Maximum liquid temperature: KA80/100 +45°C, KA150/200 +90°C.
- Pump body: G20 Cast Iron.
- Impeller: KA80/100 – Techno-polymer, KA150/200 – G20 Cast Iron.
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420A.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/ceramic.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IP44, class F insulation.
- Single-Phase with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase motor protection is compulsory and is to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
|DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS|
|KA80||288||40||237||114||140||180||97||1 ½”||1 ½”|
|KA100||288||40||237||114||180||180||97||1 ½”||1 ½”|
|KA150||349||42||260||149||149||199||110||1 ½”||1 ½”|
|KA200||349||42||260||136||149||199||110||1 ½”||1 ½”|