The Davies Cast Iron JET series pumps with their proven reliability and excellent self-priming ability make them a valuable asset to any house or farm water supply system. Jet/venturi design allows suction lift up to 8m – great for drawing from rivers, dams & ponds, shallow wells/bores and underground tanks. Easy to prime and handle suction air leaks. Rugged cast iron pump casing for greater strength.
- Max pumped liquid temperature: 60°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Asynchronous, squirrel cage type, enclosed with external cooling.
- Overload protection: Single phase version incorporates auto-reset overload protection, Three-phase versions require overload protection supplied by the user.
- Insulation: Class F.
- Duty: S1.
- Pump body: cast iron G20.
- Motor bracket: Die-cast aluminium (cast iron for JET152-302 series).
- Nozzle & venturi tube: Technopolymer.
- Diffuser: Techno-polymer for JET61-83, Cast Iron for Jet103-302 series.
- Impeller: Techno-polymer for JET61-83, Stainless Steel for Jet103-123, Stamped brass for JET152-302 series.
- Pump shaft: AISI 420F Stainless steel for JET61-122, AISI 304 for JET152-302 series.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon ceramic.
The Davies Cast Iron JET series pumps with their proven reliability and excellent self-priming ability, combined with a Hydrogenie 1 or 2 controller for complete pump control and protection makes them a valuable asset to any house or farm water supply system. Jet/venturi design allows suction lift up to 8m – great for drawing from rivers, dams & ponds, shallow wells/bores and underground tanks. Easy to prime and handle suction air leaks. Rugged cast iron pump casing for greater strength.
- Connection union
- Pre-wired Hydrogenie 2 controller
- Max pressure: 12Bar
- Operating temperature range: -0 to +60ºC
- Connection Thread: 1” male
- Minimum pump pressure: 3.0Bar
- Automatic reset/restart following run dry: If the pump runs dry the controller will attempt to re-prime 10 times over 24hours, each attempt lasting 5 seconds.
- 24H Anti-Jam function: If the pump remains idle for 24 consecutive hours the controller will run the pump for 5 seconds to prevent the pump from jamming.
The Davies Pumps Cast Iron Jet assisted pumps supplied with pressure switch and horizontal and vertical tank to set up simple pressure system. They are particularly suited to deep suction situations up to 6m such as below ground tanks, rivers or wells. Self-priming and very tolerant to suction lines in poor condition or undersized. Rugged cast iron pump case for long service life.
- Pressure tank
- Pressure switch and union
- Pressure gauge
- Check valve
- 5 Way tee