- Operating Range: two-poles from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with head up to 62 metres
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use from 0°C to +40°C for other use
- Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa) for Jet and Jetcom 8 bar (800 kPa) for Jetinox
- Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection). Insulation class: F.
Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
Jet: cast iron pump body. Jetinox: stainless steel pump body. Jetcom: techno-polymer pump body. Motor support in cast iron, techno-polymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard. Stainless steel adjustment rings. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version. For the protection of the three-phase motor it is advisable to use a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.