The CR45 caravan filter kit is the ultimate solution to safe, purified water, no matter how remote the location of your camping adventures. It’s never been easier. This system is specifically designed to connect to a mains water tap to filter water while filling your tank or directly to the inlet water line. This kit is highly effective at reducing chlorine, bad taste & odour, and some organic chemicals.
- Connects to standard hose fittings.
- Reduces chemicals, taste and odour.
- Quick and easy installation 99.9% removal of Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
- Includes silver impregnated cartridge - inhibits bacterial growth and washable sediment removal cartridge.
- Ordering Code: CR45
- Filter Diameter: 2.5"
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Replacement Cartridge(s)
- Stage 1 filtration: PL051
- Stage 2 filtration: MC011-S
- Min/Max Flow Rate: 0 - 20 litres per minute
- Min/Max Temperature: 2- 52°C
- Min/Max Pressure: 200 - 875 kPa
- Connection: ½” garden hose
- Warranty:L 10 years^
- Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1-year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron rating is nominal. Hose not included